Monday, October 10, 2005

Allow Us This Much At Least

Let's play "Analyze This", coz we fear of loosing it out here in this big, hot, cowboy hat-loving-country. Yesterday we were going bananas over Chloe's sweet, angelic shirt-dresses, that were brought out in a variety of styles last Friday in Paris. In fact, we were so distracted about Chloe's God-sent collection that we were still awake at 4am last night, thinking out hundreds of different scenarios as to when, how and where any of these angel looking shirt-dresses could be worn. Note the description here, a "shirt-dress", which qualifies the garment for even more versatility. So that was Chloe. Today we're over-the-moon over Lacroix's colourful show. Some people have even suggested that we're going nuts, and need a break from anything shallow and shopping related what-so-ever. That's all very well. But wouldn't you agree with us if we'd say that these sweet, angelic, God-sent dresses are so right for us, coz they could be worn in just hundreds of different scenarios?

7 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

"Kissing Tips"...? "Making out"...? Get lost ASSHOLE!

10:38 pm  
Blogger Shoe Lover said...

I love the 2nd dress from the right...the colors are so warm and bright! I think every girl deserves a dress like that, along with a fantastic pair of shoes!

5:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site! Keep up the good work! :)

~ Rebecca
Poker Bot Software

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's a fun site you have here. I found it while blogging tonight and thought I'd say "Hi!" :)

~ Rebecca
Internet Poker Software

3:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy coolchiq,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Allow Us This Much At Least post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit what that I was searching for kissing tips information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have well done with topics of interest to me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about kissing tips related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job coolchiq.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey coolchiq...
Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for kissing tips related information, and your post 'Allow Us This Much At Least' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about kissing tips (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. coolchiq you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job coolchiq.

4:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home