Friday, July 22, 2005

Super-fantastic News

The Corner Shop’s winter sale is something we talked highly about some time ago. Stocking up the summer selection now, the Corner shop is also extending its [already] great selection of labels with more stuff. Miu Miu and Imitation of Christ are some of their new labels we will be able to find in this fab store soon.

No fashion addict would have missed the news on The seventh on Sale . “The 7th on Sale, founded by the Council of Fashion Designers of America and US Vogue in 1990, will be resurrected online this autumn. Once one of the key events of the fashion year, the sale originally took place in New York and San Francisco and became the largest sample sale of womenswear, menswear, children's and homeware before being discontinued in 1995. The new sale will be the best ever, though, since it has teemed up with eBay to offer the entire event as an online auction between November 10 and December 7, and all its proceeds will go to Aids charities.” So get your ebay accounts and credit cards ready girls!

And finally a gentle observation; the Anna Sui dress shown below is now featured and available at Net-A-Porter. The dress is part of their 60’s Brit-pop style section where we get tons of inspiration for next season’s fashion. Bagsy this number.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jack Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about fashion jewelry. It pretty much covers fashion jewelry related stuff.

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay flake frosted intitle intitle intitleand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay flake frosted intitle intitle intitle so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

2:58 am  
Blogger answer-man said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

12:35 am  
Blogger Older hunter said...

I'm new to blogging and I like you're one

I have a gem stone jewelry great gift website. It offers loads of gem stone jewelry, become a lord, pamper gifts, personalised gifts, all types of gadgets, gifts fo him and gifts for her

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay antiqueand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay antique so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

1:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**handbag**

5:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about sports bra. Check out my blog/Website about sports bra see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our website offers a range of wonderful gifts for various occasions such as holidays, weddings, birthdays, wedding anniversary, graduations, kids and other special occasions.

Gifts

11:11 pm  
Blogger clandis said...

Considering bank briana free video ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

2:01 am  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your romantic gift page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my romantic giftrelated site which everything is in huge discount.You might find something of interest.

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home