Sunday, July 31, 2005

Covetable Marni

Anna Sui will have to excuse us, this week Marni's ruched leather ankle boots are our pick of the week. Paired with the incredibly cool cropped military jacket by Marc Jacobs, and the Russian inspired Christian Louboutin bag, this would be the ultimate outfit striding down the mean streets of Sydney. At least for another week or two as the weather is just getting hotter and hotter... The boots and jacket can be purchased here. The bag is featured at here.

5 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Love the bag!

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag is to die for. Yummy!
- Aimee, http://boulderdirt.com/blogs/aimeemay/

6:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey coolchiq, I've been hunting around the net trying to find more up to date information on commercial mortgages and chanced upon your site. Actually, Covetable Marni is not exactly what I was looking for but I enjoyed reading your post and wanted to add my own comments. Keep up the good work my friend.

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying to find out more about let to buy and came up on your site. Covetable Marni isn't really what I was looking for directly but I liked your post and figured I'd drop a quick 'Hello'! Keep up the good work and I will continue my quest for knowledge.. Ahhhh don't you just luuuuuurve the internet!! :o)

10:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi coolchiq, Don't you just luuuuurve the internet!! I was looking around for up to date information on poor credit mortgages and found your site. Covetable Marni isn't exactly what I was searching for but I enjoyed reading your post and thought it only right to drop in a comment to say hello! Take care, keep up the good work.

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home