Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ab Fab

Impressive to say the least; H&M’s fierce marketing technique with ultra glam launch parties, their choice of co-work with some of the best designers in the world, and now most recently, H&M's new store in Knightsbridge ... But their move to expand in an area where only the really posh ladies would go for their shopping sprees may very well be the start of a new era for H&M. To us, the company is the working proof of how success is spelt today, and for a label that delivers High Street fashion for each and everyone, we’re hoping to see an expansion of this Down Under...

4 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Yes, that would be good! :)

11:49 pm  
Blogger Åsa said...

H&M rules...just bought two colourful t-shirts for 50sek each...crazy..

10:48 pm  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I must say, I've never really liked H&M stuff. But I am planning to have a look at their new Knightsbridge store when I pass by to Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Who knows, maybe they will select better looking clothes for their Knightsbridge store...

1:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoyed it and I will be adding it to my favorites. I have a really cool

6:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home